Bayside Village Board incumbents Eido Walny and Michael Barth face two challengers in the spring election.
The top two vote-getters out of the four candidates will be elected. Former Nicolet School Board member Kelly Herda and newcomer Tom Noble are running against Walny and Barth in the April 2 election. Walny has served as a trustee since 2008. Barth was first elected in 2003.
Trustees serve three-year terms and earn $1,200 annually.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay