All letters related to local races in the spring general election must be received in our office by 5 p.m. March 15.
Election letters are limited to 300 words, and we reserve the right to edit letters for space and content.
Letters must include the writer's first and last names, full address, and home phone number for verification purposes. (Only the writer's name and community name will be published.) Writers must provide documentation to back up any claims of fact in the letter.
No letters received after 5 p.m. March 15 will be published.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years