The final two candidates for the next superintendent of the Shorewood School District will meet with staff and community members on May 15 and May 17.
On each day, four community meetings will be held. In most instances, residents and staff members are welcome to attend any of the sessions.
The meeting schedule on both days:
8:45 to 9:30 a.m. at Shorewood Intemediate School, 3830 N. Morris Blvd., Room 122
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. at the southwest entrance of Atwater Elementary School's Early Education Center, 2100 E. Capitol Drive
2 to 2:45 p.m. at Lake Bluff Elementary School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff blvd., Room 200
4:30 to 5:45 p.m. at Shorewood Intermediate School Commons, 3830 N. Morris Blvd. (a session for teachers and educational professionals in the community)
RSVPs are not requierd for any session, though district officials are requesting advance notification, if possible. To RSVP, call Kim Grady at (414) 963-6901 or email email@example.com.
For information, email School Board member David Cobb at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The School Board will be naming the final two candidates on its website, shorewoodschools.org, Friday. Information will include each candidate's biography and the date of his or he visit.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years