Trustee Richard Foster will seek re-election April 3, but Trustee Kevin Buckley will not run again.
Foster is completing his first three-year term on the board. He was appointed to the board prior to his election.
A retired newspaper reporter, editor and editorial writer, Foster, 73, has a bachelor's degree in English literature from Lawrence University.
He lives with his wife and two children at 4645 N. Murray Ave.
People interested in running for either seat have until Jan. 3 to file their candidacy paperwork, which they can obtain at Village Hall.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay