A 15-year-old Brown Deer boy was taken to a local hospital for non life threatening injuries after he was struck by a car around 7 a.m. today.
According to police, the boy was crossing North 60th Street in the crosswalk at West Tower Avenue when a car driven by a 49-year-old Milwaukee woman struck the boy. The woman, who was driving north on 60th Street told police she did not see the boy. The boy was walking to Brown Deer High School where he is a student.
The pedestrian sustained non-life threatening injuries, including a possible broken leg, and was transported by North Shore Fire Department ambulance to a local area hospital. The parents of the pedestrian were notified.
The vehicle, a 2007 Honda, sustained minor damage and the driver was not injured. The driver was cited for failure to yield to a pedestrian in a crosswalk and released from the scene.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years