Demolition and remodeling of the lobby at the Brown Deer Police Station is done and the new lobby is now open for business from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. The lobby will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Residents requiring police assistance should contact the Bayside Communication Center at (414) 351-9900. For administrative purposes, residents may continue to call (414) 371-2900 during business hours.
911 should still be used for emergency calls.
For additional information on the project, visit the village of Brown Deer website at browndeerwi.org.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay