Demolition and remodeling of the lobby at the Brown Deer Police Station is done and the new lobby is now open for business from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. The lobby will be closed on weekends and holidays.
Residents requiring police assistance should contact the Bayside Communication Center at (414) 351-9900. For administrative purposes, residents may continue to call (414) 371-2900 during business hours.
911 should still be used for emergency calls.
For additional information on the project, visit the village of Brown Deer website at browndeerwi.org.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years