At about 1 p.m. Tuesday Brown Deer police arrested 36-year-old Jorge Aldape, who is suspected of assaulting an employee at the Pitney Bowes building at 9053 North Deerbrook Trail and allegedly brandishing a gun before fleeing on foot.
According to a BDPD news release:
Police responded to a 911 call at 7:40 a.m. Monday morning. The caller said there was a man with a gun.
Police established a perimeter around the building while Pitney Bowes initiated a lock-down of the building. The suspect, later identified as Aldape, was reportedly married to an employee.
Further investigation revealed an employee of Pitney Bowes was allegedly battered by the suspect inside the business. The victim then fled in a vehicle and the suspect fled on foot. Witnesses reported the suspect displayed a handgun he was carrying while fleeing the property. Neither the victim nor the suspect were able to be located until later on Monday, when Milwaukee Police Department eventually tracked the victim down. She was found safe and also put in contact with Sojourner Family Peace Center.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes