Brown Deer — Police arrested three girls and a boy after a resident spotted them trying to break into a home in the 3900 block of West Fountain Avenue about 2:40 p.m. July 1. Three of the juveniles attempted the burglary.
According to Brown Deer police:
Upon the officers' arrival, one suspect fled on foot, while the other two left in a vehicle. Officers were able to apprehend the suspects without incident. The resident also provided information on the description of the suspects and their locations, which helped officers arrest all three suspects.
As a result of the investigation, charges are being sought against the suspects for possession of marijuana. An additional suspect, also a juvenile, was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver. The suspects ranged in age from 13 to 16 and their cases will be sent to children's court.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes