On behalf of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill Education Association, I would like to thank Joe Kasle for his years of service on the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board. He was elected to the board at a difficult time in labor relations. Through his endeavors, he created a dramatic difference in the situation. He listened respectfully to all parties and was able to foster a mutual understanding that had been lost.
By encouraging other like-minded people to run for open board positions, he has created an outstanding board with whom we share a mutual respect. This benefit to the students of the district and the community is incalculable.
The Maple Dale-Indian Hill Teachers Association wishes Mr. Kasle the best in all his future endeavors. Any organization will benefit from his involvement, integrity and sense of commitment to all that he undertakes.
president, Maple Dale-Indian Hill
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years