U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) will hold office hour meetings in several North Shore communities of April 9.
During the meetings Sensenbrenner will be available to respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues, as well as work directly with individuals regarding personal matters with the federal government.
Sensenbrenner will be at the following locations April 9: 10 a.m. Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road; 10:45 a.m. Fox Point Village Hall, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd; and 11:30 a.m. River Hills Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay