U.S. Rep. F. James Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) will hold office hour meetings in several North Shore communities of April 9.
During the meetings Sensenbrenner will be available to respond to questions and comments from residents on federal issues, as well as work directly with individuals regarding personal matters with the federal government.
Sensenbrenner will be at the following locations April 9: 10 a.m. Bayside Village Hall, 9075 N. Regent Road; 10:45 a.m. Fox Point Village Hall, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd; and 11:30 a.m. River Hills Village Hall, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years