Voters unable to vote on election day, April 6, have until 5 p.m. April 1 to apply for an absentee ballot by mail. Forms are available online at elections.state.wi.us/docview.asp?docid=13378&locid=47.
Voters also may vote early at their local village or city hall until 5 p.m. April 5.
• Bayside, 9075 N. Regent Road
• Brown Deer, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive
• Fox Point, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
• Glendale, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
• Mequon, 11333 N. Cedarburg Road
• River Hills, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
• Shorewood, 3930 N. Murray Ave.
• Thiensville, 250 Elm St.
• Whitefish Bay, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. election day.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years