Voters unable to vote on election day, April 6, have until 5 p.m. April 1 to apply for an absentee ballot by mail. Forms are available online at elections.state.wi.us/docview.asp?docid=13378&locid=47.
Voters also may vote early at their local village or city hall until 5 p.m. April 5.
• Bayside, 9075 N. Regent Road
• Brown Deer, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive
• Fox Point, 7200 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
• Glendale, 5909 N. Milwaukee River Parkway
• Mequon, 11333 N. Cedarburg Road
• River Hills, 7650 N. Pheasant Lane
• Shorewood, 3930 N. Murray Ave.
• Thiensville, 250 Elm St.
• Whitefish Bay, 5300 N. Marlborough Drive
The polls are open from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. election day.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay