Rarely do I write letters endorsing a candidate. But, given the need to build a strong and impactful board, I am urging my fellow community members to vote for Joe Kasle for Nicolet School Board.
I have known Joe for years. On a personal level, you could not find a nicer or more sincere individual. But it's his hard work and tireless dedication to all of our kids and teachers that make him the prime candidate for the position.
Many of you have seen firsthand the results he achieved while president of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board. By leading the board to be respectful of all stakeholders, he successfully spearheaded the agreement of the long unsettled teacher contract and lawsuit against the district. Among their many achievements, he and his team also overhauled all of the administrative positions, and their structure, with people who are student-centered and who know that the best way to communicate is by listening.
In addition to serving as president of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill board, Joe is a member of the MDIH Foundation, MDIH PTO, and member of the Board of Directors at the Jewish Community Center where he is chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Finance Committee.
Given his extensive finance/business background and his strong leadership, teamwork and negotiating skills, the value Joe will bring to the entire Nicolet community is undeniable.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years