We are writing to support Ellen Redeker's candidacy for Nicolet School Board.
We chose to live in Fox Point because of the quality of life and stable property values. In today's economic environment, holding the line on taxes has become of primary concern. Ellen's philosophy of a balanced budget while maintaining educational excellence is what is needed in today's challenging economic climate.
I (Steve) worked with Ellen during her career in banking. She is skilled at understanding financial information. Ellen will use facts, not opinions, in making the decisions and recommendations that will affect the education of more than 1,000 students and protect one of our communities' most valuable assets - Nicolet High School.
Steve and Nancy Check
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years