Ellen Redeker and Joseph Kasle will vie for a vacant seat on the Nicolet School Board in the April 6 election.
In Tuesday's primary election, Redeker garnered 507 votes to 199 for Kasle and 114 for Bruce Brocker, the third candidate.
Redeker, a banker, lives in Glendale. Kasle, an insurance broker, lives in Fox Point and is the president of the Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board. Redeker is a newcomer to elected office but has been active on the Glendale River Hills School District Foundation, serving as its president.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years