I have been following the articles about Green Tree Road in River Hills.
I don't understand why, if the people on Green Tree Road are worried about speeders, they don't ask to put in speed bumps to slow cars down instead of trying to close a road. It would certainly be less divisive.
When I visit my daughter in Fitchburg, south of Madison, there are speed bumps down many of the streets because of the same reason, I'm sure. There are a lot of children in the area and you certainly don't try to go over the bumps too fast, and they don't inconvenience anyone.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years