I have been following the articles about Green Tree Road in River Hills.
I don't understand why, if the people on Green Tree Road are worried about speeders, they don't ask to put in speed bumps to slow cars down instead of trying to close a road. It would certainly be less divisive.
When I visit my daughter in Fitchburg, south of Madison, there are speed bumps down many of the streets because of the same reason, I'm sure. There are a lot of children in the area and you certainly don't try to go over the bumps too fast, and they don't inconvenience anyone.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay