The Nicolet School Board is meeting at 5:45 p.m. to discuss the possible closing of West Green Tree Road by the village of River Hills.
River Hills residents living along Green Tree between Jean Nicolet and Range Line roads have asked the Village Board to close the road, saying it is dangerous because of speeding motorists.
Last month River Hills installed additional stop signs at Jean Nicolet and Green Tree roads in an effort to reduce speeding while the board considers the more drastic option of closing the road to through traffic.
Closing the road would likely have an impact on school bus routes.
The meeting is in the board room, B-113, at the high school, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years