Eight Nicolet High School seniors have been named semifinalists in the National Merit Scholarship Program.
Mark Ambrose, Mallory Beer, Max Blumenthal, Megan Grady, Nicole Hangsterfer, Elizabeth Hortsmeier, Nicholas Lee and Keith Lewis will advance to the finalist level of the competition to be considered for a Merit Scholarship award. Merit scholars are selected on the basis of their skills, accomplishments, and potential for success in rigorous college studies.
High school students enter the program by taking the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test - a test that serves as an initial screen of approximately 1.5 million entrants each year. The National Merit Scholarship winners of 2010 will be announced in four nationwide news releases beginning in April and concluding in July
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years