A faulty pump has closed the Brown Deer Pond, 4800 W. Green Brook Drive, at least until Thursday.
Park and Recreation Director Chad Hoier said the pump delivers chlorine to the 1-acre pond. The pump is being repaired but the system must run at least 24 hours once it is fixed.
Hoier said the earliest date for reopening is Thursday. Check the village Web site www.browndeerwi.org for updates.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes