• An 18-year-old Mequon woman is a suspect in a burglary of clothing and jewelry valued at more than $33,000 from the 12800 block of North Colony Drive on May 19.
• An 18-year-old Mequon woman is a suspect in the theft of a wallet and contents in the 5200 block of West Elmhurst Drive on May 21.
• Four rings valued at more than $4,750 were taken from two residents at New Castle, 12600 N. Port Washington Road, on May 21 and May 22.
• A laptop computer, digital media player and other items valued at $1,900 were taken from a car parked at the Chancery, 11046 N. Port Washington Road, on May 23. There was damage to a car window. About the same time, an employee's wallet valued at $20 was taken from a storage area inside the restaurant.
• Two 19-year-old Washington, Ill., men were arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia while parked at a closed business in the 10600 block of North Port Washington Road at 2 a.m. May 20. The man said they had stopped to eat and were looking for Germantown. More than 7 grams of marijuana was confiscated along with drug paraphernalia.
• A 19-year-old Mequon woman was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia in the 11100 block of North Port Washington Road at 6 p.m. May 23. A 17-year-old Mequon boy was arrested for possession of tobacco.
• A 41-year-old Cedarburg man was stopped for erratic driving and arrested for his fourth drunken-driving offense and driving with a suspended registration on Mequon and Swan roads May 20. His BAC was 0.07, but since he had three previous drunken-driving arrests, it could not be over 0.02.
• An 18-year-old Mequon man was arrested for drunken driving and underage drinking in the 1600 block of West Mequon Road at 1 a.m. May 23. His blood-alcohol content was 0.15.
• A witness reported a couple having sex in a car and the woman leaving in another car in the 10300 block of North Port Washington Road about 11 p.m. May 22.
• A metal picnic table, a wooden bench and some signs were damaged at the Mequon Nature Preserve on May 23.
• A witness reported a naked man standing on the corner of Donges Bay and Wausaukee roads at 7 p.m. May 24. Police were unable to locate him.
• A 2006 Kia automobile was taken from a driveway in the 400 block of Madero Drive at 12:30 a.m. May 19. The owner of the vehicle was visiting family when she noticed the car and the 15-year-old granddaughter of the homeowner missing. The vehicle was recovered in Cedarburg on May 21, and the 15-year-old girl was arrested by the Grafton Police Department on May 22 for retail theft. The girl was transferred to the Washington County Sheriff's Department. Criminal charges will be requested for operating a motor vehicle without owner's consent and resisting and obstructing an officer.
• A 64-year-old Elm Grove man was arrested for drunken driving in the 100 block of North Main Street after failing to dim his headlamps at 10:20 p.m. May 19. When the officer approached the man, his mouth was full of saltine crackers and his eyes were bloodshot. The officer also detected an odor of alcohol. The man failed field sobriety tests and was placed under arrest. It was his second drunken-driving offense, and he was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
• A 71-year-old Mequon man riding a bike reported that a vehicle struck him at the intersection of Heidel Road and Bel Aire Drive at 4 p.m. May 16. The man was traveling westbound on Heidel when a 78-year-old Thiensville woman struck him. The crash is under investigation.
• A 38-year-old Milwaukee woman reported that her vehicle was damaged while parked in the parking lot at the post office, 124 W. Freistadt Road, at 11 a.m. May 19. The vehicle was parked on the north side of the building, and it appeared to be scratched on the front bumper. Damage was estimated at less than $1,000.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years