Want to send a personal message to a graduating high school senior in the North Shore?
Area high schools offer a special way to have your greeting bound together with others and delivered to the graduate. Called grad grams, grad greetings or farewells, they also are fundraisers for parent-teacher and parent-teacher-student organizations and parent associations.
GRAD GRAM FYI
WHAT: Brown Deer High School Falcon Farewells
HOW: Forms are available at the high school office, 8060 N. 60th St.
DEADLINE: end of the school day Monday, May 18
COST: 25 cents each
INFORMATION: (414) 357-7947
WHAT: Homestead High School Grad Greetings
HOW: Order forms are available at Homestead High School, 5000 W. Mequon Road, and other Mequon-Thiensville School District offices, and should be returned to Jeanine Cooley, HHS Grad Greeting, 10611 N. Gazebo Hill Parkway E., Mequon, WI 53092.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, May 20
COST: $2 each
INFORMATION: (262) 238-1545
WHAT: Nicolet High School Grad Grams
HOW: Order forms are available at the high school office, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, and North Shore Public Library, 6800 N. Port Washington Road.
DEADLINE: Friday, May 29
COST: $1.50 each
INFORMATION: (414) 351-4180
WHAT: Shorewood High School Grad Grams
HOW: Forms are available at Shorewood Public Library, 3920 N. Murray Ave., and the high school office, 1701 E. Capitol Drive.
DEADLINE: end of the school day Friday, May 22
COST: $1 each, $75 to send a greeting to each senior
INFORMATION: (414) 962-4099
WHAT: Whitefish Bay High School Grad Grams
HOW: order forms are available at the high school office, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., and Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Drive
DEADLINE: Friday, May 29
COST: $1 each
INFORMATION: (414) 332-5536 or (414) 963-1565
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay