Surveys gauging satisfaction at Bayside Middle School will be administered this year.
The first survey, through research firm School Perceptions, will be given to parents, students and staff. The second will be given to middle-schoolers through Parents Advocating for Cultural Equality and Educational Excellence.
It will cost about $3,800 for both surveys.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site