The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board last night agreed to continue its participation in the North Shore Exceptional Educational Cooperative, an organization that provides programs for students with special needs.
The district will contribute $4,761 to NSEEC's $73,615 budget. The dollar amount is based on the district's percentage of students who are enrolled in the program.
Plans call for all seven North Shore school districts to continue participating in NSEEC in 2009-10.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years