The Maple Dale-Indian Hill School Board last night approved a $750 donation from the district parent-teacher organization for a tree-planting initiative at Indian Hill School.
In a letter to the district, PTO Treasurer Jim LeTart said the organization intends the donations to be ongoing - assuming funds are available - meaning more trees could be planted on Indian Hill grounds in future years.
The first tree is to be planted Friday.
Board policy requires the five-member elected body approve gifts of more than $500.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years