The Fox Point-Bayside School Board last night decided that one superintendent from Fox Point-Bayside, Glendale-River Hills, Maple Dale-Indian Hill or Nicolet will determine whether all four schools will call off school due to inclement weather.
The decision will be made by gathering data from the weather service and bus company and conferring with superintendents outside the Nicolet area.
District Administrator Gary Petersen said the revised policy was drafted after a recent meeting with the three other Nicolet area superintendents.
"(We) discussed the unique nature of the door-to-door pickup service for students by the school buses … and the unique nature of these services that should be taken into consideration," Petersen said.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years