The Fox Point Police Department will replace two vehicles in its fleet, following approval by the Village Board last night.
Police Chief Tom Czaja requested replacement of a marked squad car and a sport utility vehicle.
Czaja said he received bids from four dealers and recommended the lowest: $21,999 for a 2009 Ford Crown Victoria from Kayser Ford and $26,045 for a 2009 Ford Expedition from Ewald Automotive Group.
- Fox Point extends hours for voter registration on June 28
- Fox Point holds open house, pool opening this weekend
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee in 2016
- North Shore Public Forum: Against weed killer; school district shared services
- Kravit, Fonstad elected to Fox Point Village Board
- Fox Point-Bayside accepts offer on Dunwood School property
- As Fox Point Pool ages, village assesses options
- Fox Point residents concerned about Dunwood development
- Fox Point trustee candidates weigh in on future of pool, Dunwood School property
- Grocer, apartments and memory care pitched for old Dunwood School site