Presidential Campaign Contributions
Find out which candidates your neighbors have supported financially
See which residents in your community are donating to the presidential candidates by searching the Journal Sentinel's database of more than 3,000 contributions given by suburban donors to the five major presidential candidates from Jan. 1, 2007, to June 30, 2008.
The maximum a donor can give in the primary is $2,300, though sometimes donors will give $4,600 - with the other half going to the candidate for the general election. Negative amounts denote a redesignation of a contribution to the general election or a reattribution to a donor's spouse.
Source: Federal Election Commission
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay