The March 27 issue of North Shore NOW incorrectly stated that in the April 1 election all Brown Deer wards and precincts will vote at Village Hall, as was the case with the February primary.
The correct polling places are as follows:
Precinct 1 (Wards 1 and 2) Trinity Community Church, 9450 N. 60th Street
Precinct 2 (Wards 3 and 4) Brown Deer Library, 5600 W. Bradley Road
Precinct 3 (Wards 5 and 6) Lois and Tom Dolan Community Center, 4355 W. Bradley Road
We regret the error.
- Rock climbing wall, trampolines might come to Brown Deer business park
- Brown Deer man accused of molesting, photographing 11-year-old stepdaughter
- Brown Deer school taxes going down
- Brown Deer Elementary School schedule might change
- Three juveniles arrested after police pursuit
- Marquette students offer marketing advice to Brown Deer
- Gas station, offices coming to Brown Deer
- Brown Deer named an 'All-America City'
- Brown Deer competing to become an 'All-America City'
- Public weighs in on Brown Deer Park changes