Shorewood — Elected officials want input from residents on the long-term vision for the village.
On Nov. 9 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Shorewood Intermediate School commons area, village staff and members of the Village Board will be on hand to discuss Shorewood's 2025 Vision Plan.
According to Special Projects Manager Peter Cahill, the vision plan "helps put together a picture of what we want the community to look like in 2025 and how we can get there."
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department