Glendale police addressed both sides of the prostitution equation when officers arrested a pair of Milwaukee women and two local men for escort-related offenses late last month.
According to the police report:
Two Milwaukee women, 21 and 29, were arrested in separate incidents for being escorts without a license after "dates" were set up by police at LaQuinta Inn, 5110 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:30 p.m. Sept. 26 and 12:15 a.m. Sept. 27.
Both women had placed ads on a known website used by prostitutes.
Two men — one age 32 of Glendale and the other, 34 of Milwaukee — were arrested for patronizing prostitutes in separate incidents at the Hilton Hotel, 4700 N. Port Washington Road, one at 7:55 p.m. and the other at 11:20 p.m. Sept. 28. The men had responded to an ad police posted on a known prostitution website.
When arrested, the Milwaukee man said he'd had a rough day and it was easier to hire a prostitute then try to pick up a woman at a bar.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years