A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of heroin after allegedly snorting the drug in a North Shore theater last week.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man was arrested for possession of heroin, with a prior conviction, after a report of a couple snorting drugs inside iPic Theatre, 5650 N. Bayshore Drive, at 11:15 p.m. Sept. 9.
A witness saw a woman using a cellphone to light up the drug as the male snorted it.
The heroin weighing 0.2 grams was found in the woman’s purse but the man said he put it there and she was not arrested.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years