Shorewood and Milwaukee police are investigating a pair of armed robberies that occurred on North Maryland Avenue this month.
According to the Shorewood police report:
An armed robbery was reported in the 3500 block of North Maryland Avenue about 11:45 p.m. July 1.
The victim said two males, each holding a gun, approached him and took his cellphone valued at $450 and his wallet with $70 cash.
The case is under investigation and no description of the robbers was available.
Another robbery by one man, also with a gun, was reported in the 3400 block of North Maryland Avenue, Milwaukee, at 10:49 p.m. July 3.
That robbery is being investigated by Milwaukee police.
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department