Glendale - A Whitefish Bay man recently won in court after he sued the Cheesecake Factory over food poisoning.
According to a news release from Fox, O'Neill & Shannon, the firm representing the man:
Ghassan Batayneh became light headed, dizzy and passed out after eating a Mahi-mahi fish entrée at the Cheesecake Factory in the Bayshore Town Center. Doctors later diagnosed him with scombroid poisoning, a type of food poisoning often resulting from the consumption of spoiled fish.
Though the Cheesecake Factory initially denied any responsibility for Batayneh's episode, the company later settled for $15,526.88, which includes court costs and expenses.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years