A Glendale homeowner was treated for minor smoke inhalation early this morning after the North Shore Fire Department quelled a fire which had caused an estimated $80,000 in damages.
From an NSFD news release:
NSFD received a call at approximately 1:30 a.m. reporting a fire spreading from an attached garage at 2425 West Applewood Lane. Crews made an aggressive attack on the fire, keeping it from spreading further throughout the home.
As a result of the heavy fire and resources necessary to handle it, the incident commander upgraded the call to request area resources. A total of four engines, one ladder truck, two paramedic units and several command staff responded to the fire.
While fighting the fire, NSFD received aid from the Mequon, Thiensville, West Allis, Wauwatosa and Cedarburg fire departments to help with coverage.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years