Shorewood Police are investigating a robbery of a food delivery driver that occurred early Monday morning on the 3500 block of North Oakland Avenue.
According to a Shorewood Police Department alert:
At approximately 12:35 a.m. Monday, a Domino's Pizza delivery driver was attacked and beaten after making a delivery to an apartment in the 3500 block of Oakland Avenue. A vehicle, described as a gray or silver Chevrolet Impala pulled in front of the delivery driver's vehicle. At least three subjects got out of the silver vehicle and beat the delivery driver causing injury. The suspects took property from the delivery driver including keys to his 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt. At least one of the suspects got into the Cobalt and the others got into the Impala, and both vehicles fled south on Oakland into Milwaukee.
The delivery driver was transported to Columbia/St. Mary's hospital for treatment for head and facial injuries.
In a similar incident, a group attempted to rob a Jimmy John's delivery driver at 11:35 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of North Maryland Avenue after placing a fictitious order.
- 12-year-old Shorewood journalist gets her scoop at the Republican National Convention
- 92-year-old Shorewood building will be torn down to make way for North Shore Bank building
- Milwaukee's first surf shop rides into Shorewood
- Development is off the table in Wilson Drive discussions
- Bublr makes push for extra bike rental stations in Shorewood
- Three Lions Pub, Camp Bar allowed to have patio seating on the street
- Construction delayed on Shorewood ice cream shop
- Shorewood group encourages shoppers to bring their own bag
- Shorewood Criterium Classic set for June 23
- Shorewood trustees approve new police department