A 26-year-old man, possibly from Illinois, is a suspect after threatening an employee and a security guard at Buffalo Wild Wings, 5800 N. Port Washington Road, at 12:30 p.m. last week.
A week before, a waitress at the Glendale restaurant spilled ranch dressing on his shorts and he was told to have them cleaned and the restaurant would pay for it.
He brought in a receipt for $39.95 on June 26 and when that amount was questioned, the man became angry saying he had a gun and would shoot their “(expletive, expletive) off.”
He left in an Illinois rental car.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years