Glendale police made two recent arrests for prostitution at hotels on Port Washington Road after going online to set up the meetings.
According to the police report:
A 43-year-old woman, possibly from Texas, was arrested for prostitution, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police investigated a website and set up "a date" at the Baymont Inn, 5485 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:40 p.m. June 10.
The woman had 4 grams of marijuana, pipes with residue and $695 cash. The woman said she was in the area working for a traveling sales group and her co-workers left but she stayed and has done "exceptionally well as a prostitute in Glendale with about 15 customers a day."
In the second incident, a 20-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for prostitution after police investigated a website and set up "a date" with her at the Radisson Hotel, 7065 N. Port Washington Road, at 9:30 p.m. June 6.
The woman arrived in a red Jaguar and later told police she wasn't going "to do anything for money" and was "confused why she was arrested."
The woman, who had condoms issued from a Florida women's shelter, had other prostitution arrests, some in Florida.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years