A 19-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver after he arrived to meet with his parole officer and was discovered to be carrying 19 bags of pot.
According to the Glendale police report:
The man came to the Wisconsin Department of Corrections, 4160 N. Port Washington Road, at 10:15 a.m. on Thursday.
In a routine search, 19 individual bags holding a total of 28.2 grams of marijuana were found on his person.
The man admitted he intended to sell the drug in Milwaukee for $4 to $5 a baggie as he had done in the past.
He also said he had last used marijuana the day before.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years