The final two candidates for the next superintendent of the Shorewood School District will meet with staff and community members on May 15 and May 17.
On each day, four community meetings will be held. In most instances, residents and staff members are welcome to attend any of the sessions.
The meeting schedule on both days:
8:45 to 9:30 a.m. at Shorewood Intemediate School, 3830 N. Morris Blvd., Room 122
10:30 to 11:15 a.m. at the southwest entrance of Atwater Elementary School's Early Education Center, 2100 E. Capitol Drive
2 to 2:45 p.m. at Lake Bluff Elementary School, 1600 E. Lake Bluff blvd., Room 200
4:30 to 5:45 p.m. at Shorewood Intermediate School Commons, 3830 N. Morris Blvd. (a session for teachers and educational professionals in the community)
RSVPs are not requierd for any session, though district officials are requesting advance notification, if possible. To RSVP, call Kim Grady at (414) 963-6901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information, email School Board member David Cobb at email@example.com.
The School Board will be naming the final two candidates on its website, shorewoodschools.org, Friday. Information will include each candidate's biography and the date of his or he visit.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay