A 13-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for strong-armed robbery after taking a woman’s purse as she walked with her son in the 4700 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:20 p.m. Sunday.
According to the Glendale police report:
Witnesses saw this boy and another male, who were riding bikes, and reported one boy hit the woman in the face and grabbed her purse and rode off.
A witness followed one of the boys who was caught in the 4000 block of North Seventh Street and arrested.
He admitted being involved but said he bumped into the woman by accident while on his cellphone and his friend told him to take the purse.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years