Crash, car fire caused by man's medical condition
Shorewood - An 86-year-old Shorewood man was taken to a hospital after he lost control of his car and ran into four parked cars causing his car and another to catch fire in the parking lot of Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive, about 2:30 p.m. Jan. 21.
Police arrived on the scene and pulled the unconscious man from the car. A few minutes later, North Shore Fire and Rescue arrived.
The man was taken to a hospital and the fires extinguished. Two Shorewood officers had some smoke inhalation and drove themselves to the hospital.
The man caused the accident because he suffered an undisclosed medical condition.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay