Dog helps find lost cell phone
Mequon - A woman lost her cell phone while walking her dog at Katherine Kearney Park on Zedler Lane at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 18. The woman, who was with other dog walkers, said she'd retrace her steps while one of the others would call the lost phone.
As the woman neared the parking lot, she did hear her phone ringing.
"It's over here," she said pointing east.
Almost immediately another woman yelled, "No, it's over here" pointing west.
And yet another, "No. Over here" pointing south.
The women stopped and then all pointed in one direction.
"There," they shouted as the owner's dog, Shana, approached them, the ringing phone in her mouth. The phone and dog were no worse for the wear.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years