Dog helps find lost cell phone
Mequon - A woman lost her cell phone while walking her dog at Katherine Kearney Park on Zedler Lane at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 18. The woman, who was with other dog walkers, said she'd retrace her steps while one of the others would call the lost phone.
As the woman neared the parking lot, she did hear her phone ringing.
"It's over here," she said pointing east.
Almost immediately another woman yelled, "No, it's over here" pointing west.
And yet another, "No. Over here" pointing south.
The women stopped and then all pointed in one direction.
"There," they shouted as the owner's dog, Shana, approached them, the ringing phone in her mouth. The phone and dog were no worse for the wear.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay