A man, his wife and son were cited for obstruction for lying to police about an accident the boy had that caused a tree to hit a neighboring house.
According to the Glendale police report:
The 15-year-old boy lost control of the car while pulling out of his driveway and drove onto a neighbor's yard knocking over two trees, one of them hitting the house, in the 1800 block of West Wayside Drive about 7 p.m. Oct. 9.
The woman, 55, said she was in the car with the boy who had a learner's permit.
The boy and his father, 53, told the same story. However, the boy did not have a permit and the woman was not in the car.
The father was also cited for permitting an unauthorized driver to drive and the boy was cited for driving without a valid license.
The father said he would pay for damage, which were not listed.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay