Brown Deer voters cast the majority of their support for Democrat Rep. Sandy Pasch in unofficial results for the 8th District Senate seat.
Pasch garnered 2,889 votes to 2,038 for Republican incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling.
Voter turnout was 62 percent.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years