Rep. Sandy Pasch carried Bayside in unofficial results provided by the village.
In the recall election for the 8th Senate District, Pasch had 1,299 votes to 997 for incumbent State Sen. Alberta Darling.
Bayside reports a 66.9 percent voter turnout.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years