Seventy two percent of Glendale voters turned out to indicate their preference for Rep. Sandy Pasch, in the Senate District 8 recall election.
In unofficial results in the city, Pasch, a Democrat, had 2,946 votes to Republican incumbent Sen. Alberta Darling's 1,928.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years