The village of Bayside was reporting 10.8 percent voter turnout for the Aug. 9 recall election via absentee voting as of yesterday morning. Voters have until 5 p.m. today (Friday) to vote absentee in person or to register to vote in the District 8 recall race pitting Sen. Alberta Darling against challenger Rep. Sandy Pasch.
There will be no in-person absentee voting or voter registration on Monday but voters can register at the polls on election day as in the past.
Residency requirements for voting have changed. Voters must live in the district for 28 days prior to the election, rather than the previous 10.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years