Congratulations and thank you to the cast and crew of Nicolet High School's production of "Cinderella." I took my three children Saturday to the 2 p.m. show, and we all enjoyed it very much.
My 5-year-old daughter had never been to a live theatrical production and I was a little nervous, but the 45 minute run time was perfect for little ones.
The show had a wonderful mix of classic and contemporary storytelling. The modern touches added were cute, timely and refreshing.
I sincerely hope the Nicolet High School theater department continues these free, small scale children's productions. It was wonderful to get out of the house on a snowy Saturday afternoon and be treated to quality entertainment at no cost to the public. My kids and I made some great memories and, again, I hope Nicolet High School keeps producing these children's shows. It's a wonderful way to introduce kids to live theater and teaches them how to be a good audience member and shows them another creative outlet they might someday themselves explore.
- Former legislator competing against political organizer for his old Assembly seat
- Glendale officials seek names for venues in Richard E. Maslowski Community Park
- Nicolet High School hires David Coyle as associate principal
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- Debbie Roesner appointed to Fox Point-Bayside School Board
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore farmers markets evolve with new offerings
- Jewish nonprofit leader passes torch after 13 years