1A rear license plate was taken from a car parked in a driveway in the 8900 block of N. Seneca Road Feb. 14 or 15.
2A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving after an accident at County Line Road and Wakefield Court at 4:30 a.m. Feb. 20. His blood alcohol content was 0.10.
3A 12-year-old Brown Deer boy was cited for disorderly conduct after he hit another student and attempted to hit a staff member at Brown Deer Middle School, 5757 W. Dean Road, at 3 p.m. Jan. 24. He was also verbally abusive and told police he didn't do anything wrong.
4About $90 cash was taken from a cash box in a break room at Salvation Army, 4747 W. Bradley Road, on Jan. 30 or 31. The theft was discovered when an employee stepped on a roll of coins in that room. Three other rolls of coins were found near a side door.
5Two tires were punctured and a car window scratched while the owner worked at McDonald's, 9120 N. Green Bay Road, early evening Feb. 5. A witness saw two males wearing hooded sweatshirts at the car. Damage was more than $150.
6A woman's smart phone valued at $450 was taken when left unattended while she went to a workout class at the YMCA, 9250 N. Green Bay Road, about 6 p.m. Feb. 8.
7A 24-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for three outstanding warrants and theft from Kohl's, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, at 2 p.m. Feb. 12. The man, who fled in a car driven by a 27-year-old Milwaukee man, had taken two pairs of jeans and a sport jacket valued at $280 and put them on under his own clothes. The driver was cited for driving while suspended.
8A 28-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, driving without insurance, refusal to take a breath test and speeding 58 mph in a 40 mph zone in the 6800 block of West Brown Deer Road at 2:30 a.m. Feb. 13. The man admitted to drinking and to not having insurance.
9A 31-year-old Racine woman was arrested for drunken driving and speeding 50 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 8100 block of North Port Washington Road at 3 a.m. Feb. 13. The woman, who admitted having two drinks and a shot, asked the officer, "Are we in Cudahy?" Her BACwas 0.17.
10A 25-year-old Waukesha man was arrested for drunken driving and driving against traffic after he was seen southbound in a northbound lane in the 5100 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:45 a.m. Feb. 11. The man, who admitted drinking, said he told friends to stop him from drinking but admitted, "I don't think I stopped." His BAC was 0.13.
11A 17-year-old Glendale boy was arrested for disorderly conduct and a warrant after he was seen on video taking a fire extinguisher and entering a bathroom at Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, about 9:15 a.m. Feb. 11. The extinguisher was found in a toilet but was not damaged. The boy said he was angry about having to go to school.
12A 32-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, with a prior conviction, driving after revocation and speeding 55 mph in a 30 mph zone in the 2700 block of West Mill Road at 3 a.m. Feb. 12. The man said he was in a hurry to get to his "baby's mama's house." The man's BAC was 0.18.
13Two Glendale women, 60 and 64, were arrested for theft at Pick 'n Save, 1735 W. Silver Spring Drive, at 3 p.m. Feb. 12. Their thefts were seen on surveillance video. One took a cloth from a box of Olay Deep Cleansing Cloths and, after cleaning her face with it, put the box and cloth back on the shelf. The other woman removed the seal from a tube of lipstick, put lipstick on and returned the tube to the shelf. Both woman said they didn't know what they did was wrong.
14A 32-year-old Whitefish Bay man was arrested for drunken driving and failure to stop for a red light as he exited Interstate 43 in the 4700 block of North Port Washington Road at 1:15 a.m. Feb. 13. He was taken for a blood draw.
15A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for theft of seven pairs of jeans valued at $325 from Boston Store, 5701 N. Lydell Ave., at noon Feb. 14. He fled from police but was stopped a few blocks away. When asked why he wasn't in school, he said he was on a three-day suspension.
16A 16-year-old Milwaukee girl was arrested for possession of a Schedule II narcotic without a prescription and theft from Claire's and Forever 21 in Bayshore Town Center, 5800 N. Bayshore Drive, at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 15. The girl had taken items valued at more than $50 from the two stores. Ten oxycodone pills were found in her jacket but she said, "That's not mine." When asked again, she said the pills belonged to her aunt. Next she said a boy named "Poopoo," who she met on a bus, gave them to her because he thought she was cute. After her mother was contacted, the girl admitted taking the pills from her.
17A 61-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft and for a parole violation for theft after taking items valued at more than $200 from The Gap, 401 W. Northshore Drive, at 7 p.m. Feb. 15. He fled the store but was caught a few blocks away.
No reportable incidents this week.
18A 20-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for theft of alcohol from Pick 'n Save, 4145 N. Oakland Ave. Feb. 12. The man was caught on video taking four bottles of alcohol Feb. 10 and 11 and when he arrived at the store Feb. 12, police were called and he was arrested.
19A 23-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for drunken driving and driving with a suspended registration in the 3900 block of North Lake Drive at 3 a.m. Feb. 13. The woman refused to take field sobriety tests or a breath test.
20A boy was arrested for possession of 0.7 grams of marijuana at Shorewood High School, 1701 E. Capitol Drive at 1:15 p.m. Feb. 14. The boy had the drugs in his possession.
21A 19-year-old Glendale man was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia along with speeding 45 mph in a 30 mph zone in the 4600 block of Wilson Drive at 4:15 p.m. Feb. 15. There was a strong odor of marijuana in the car and the man admitted smoking the drug a short time before. Police confiscated 2 grams of marijuana and a digital scale.
• A group of Shorewood High School students, carrying signs regarding the debate in Madison about pension payments and the teachers union, were warned not to block traffic at Capitol Drive and Oakland Avenue at 9 a.m. Feb. 16. The school has an open campus and some said they had left their study hall.
22Two students were the victims of theft during a girls gym class at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., between 1:45 and 2:20 p.m. Feb. 14 and reported Feb. 17. A total of $35 was taken from two backpacks.
• The daughter of an 85-year-old Whitefish Bay woman reported that her mother was approached by a stranger, who got her mother's name, address, phone number and asked her out for coffee in the 400 block of E. Silver Spring Drive during the day Feb. 17. He also called her numerous times. The daughter did an Internet search and discovered that the man, 56 of Milwaukee, had a "lengthy criminal record" and was on probation/parole. Police contacted his parole agent who gave him a no-contact order.
23A 24-year-old Whitefish Bay man was arrested for drunken driving in the 5500 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at 3 a.m. Feb. 18. His BAC was 0.15.
24A 22-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving, no proof of insurance and lane deviation in the 200 block of West Hampton Avenue at 3:15 a.m. Feb. 18. His BAC was 0.20.
• A 90-year-old resident reported that at 4:30 p.m. Feb. 18 a stranger approached her outside her home, a woman about 65 who spoke with an accent, saying she had just moved into the neighborhood. The resident invited the stranger into her home and they talked for about 40 minutes. After the stranger left, the resident discovered her second floor bedroom had been rummaged through and about $275 was missing.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
• Firefighters responded to 128 calls, 99 emergency medical and 29 fire/rescue, Feb. 7 to Feb. 13, and 112 calls, 78 emergency medical and 34 fire/rescue, Feb. 14 to Feb. 20.
26Firefighters responded to a natural gas leak on the roof of Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., Brown Deer, at 11:30 a.m. Feb. 14. We Energies capped off the leak. No gas entered the building.
- North Shore Police Reports, July 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports July 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, July 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 30, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 23, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 16, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, June 9, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: June 2, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 26, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports: May 19, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 12, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, May 5, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 28, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 21, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 14, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, April 7, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 31, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 24, 2016
- North Shore Police Reports, March 17, 2016