Congratulations to Carla Rentas of Muskego who submitted a photo taken at Holland State Park in Michigan that was judged by our panel to be the best picture of more than 100 submissions to our Michigan Memories photo contest, sponsored by the Lake Express High Speed Ferry.
Carla wins a Lake Express prize package that includes round-trip tickets for two adults, two children and one vehicle on the high-speed ferry, and a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn in Muskegon, Mich.
Our second-place winner is Kendra Bradford of Greendale, who submitted a photo of her daughter enjoying a sunset along the banks of Luke Superior. The second-place prize includes round-trip tickets for two adults and a vehicle on the ferry.
Brookfield's Ryan Furness submitted a photo of a sunfish caught on a beautiful day on the Sunset Lake in Iron River and won the third-place prize, a round-trip ticket for an adult on the ferry.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner'
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay