· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: from Bayside — Sky Lee Fox, Kathryn Kazan, Sullivan Kohnke, Macey Patrie and Joseph Waldman; from Brown Deer —Andrew Yamanaka Belter, Ashley Chlupacek, Samantha Collura, Chanel Edwards, Elizabeth Gress, Christopher House, Kyle Johnston, Steven Lederman, Kathryn Michalski, Paolina Palmisano, Tamara Payida, Megan Prudom, Kayla Smith, Courtney Szpara, Rachael Tregler, Briana Walls and Shannon Wild; from Fox Point — Leah Siegel Gardenier, Michael Ioffe, Megan Johnson, Patrick McCue, Kan Ming, Christopher Pykett, Rachel Sandretti, Sara Lynn Van Lieshout, Abigail Williams and Margaret Wuesthoff; from Glendale — Abdulmalik Abdulaziz Alkhalifah, Kathryn Appleby, Melissa Breuer, Leslie Cadillac, Joanie Zheng-Chun Chan, William Crass, Marla Denis, Amanda Domer, Nicole Faldet, Taylor Hoskins, Paja Lor, Caitlin McCarthy, Rachel Minkin, Kenneth Nelan, Timothy Nitschke, Marta Obniski, Elias Payne, Swetha Pradeep, Austin Ploetz Reuben, Kristofer Schroeckenthaler, Rishi Kumar Sharma, Shane Wilson, Aleksey Yermakov and Chara Yu; from Mequon — Yelizaveta Alyokhina, Sally Arenberg, Alek Rockow Brandenburg, Maxwell Daniels, Eileen Donovan, Jocelyn Fait, David Feldman, Ryan Frazier, Leah Froats, Ben Mohamed Gaddour, Farzad Ghodsi, Alexander McLean Greeley, Adam Haefner, Brian Lundeen, Melissa Masters, Matthew Mayer, Kimberly McGinnis, Ian McCreadie Michel, Jason Morgan, Sara Nelson, Kristina Antonovna Nenakhova, Annie Nielson, Sherwin Novin, Katelyn YueXian Roach, Mia Rudolph-Schulta, Zachary Sanchez, Arjun Sawhney, Nicolas Soto, Tyler Steck, Diana Stevenson, Andrew Szatkowski, Samuel Szymborski, Emylie Tonnacliff, Austin Weichert and Stephen Zastrow; from River Hills — Shoshana Blumenthal, Samuel Frankenthal and Brian Lynch; from Shorewood — Matthew Ahlstedt, Faris Saeed Q Ahmed, Tariq Mohammed Alafif, Ashleigh Arcand, Heather Archibald, Jennifer Blando, Alexandra Blok, Jared Blommel, Bethany Blount, Christine Borkowicz, Naomi Bryant, Sabina Butler, Edward Miezio Chapman, Annamarie Coffaro, Kimberly Duckworth, Molly Duncan, Naomi Edwards, Betsy Erickson, Allison Fisher, Janet Gould, Patrick Heffernan, Kathryn Henry, Adam Husslein, Amy Jerger, Kayla Johnson, Emily Joynt, Briana Keane, Brian Kochamba, Anna Konkol, Yelizaveta Kontarovich, Jennifer Kritz, Tianna Lee, Khou Lor, Zachary Lutz, Patrick McCarthy, Danielle Mertin-Zovic, Christopher Miller, Melissa Moore, Megan Mueller, Nicholas Myers, Aleksandr Nebrat, John Nemer, Jeneva Nerge, Adam Oknin, Josee Palamar, Keegan Pavlik, Victoria Peters, Robert Polsen, Ana-Maria Raicu, Katelyn Rattray, Judson Riggins, Aaron Roelli, Tamara Safer, Elizabeth Salvaggio, Brianna Scheffner, Monica Scott, Delmarius Steele, Michaela Strandell, Rheanne Tibbits, Lindsey Tiegs, Marie Turner, Craig Vindedahl, Chasity Walter, Nicholas Weslow, Jiawei Zheng and Sophia Zobacheva; from Thiensville — Kirsten Branstiter, Dominic Crivello, Chidimma Nwamaka Ezenwa, Valerie Gilhams, Irina Ialama, Tatsiana Malakhouskaya, Portia Montgomery, Yelena Ostrerov and Timothy Wiencek; and from Whitefish Bay — Michael Ray Gustave Bednarz, Robert Berg, Erin Bloomer, Alex Brustmann, Haley Butler, Frances Carroll, Elizabeth Dean, Richard Ehrhardt, Pierce Ellner, Anthony Etzel Gerlach, Sara Gomes, Colin Han, Nathan Koslakiewicz, Robert Bell Linneman Jr., Michael Lukas, Sheila McBain, George Pandl, Christopher Patrick, Ryan Peterson, Brendan Quirk, Peter Raczynski, David Sapiro, Andrew Sinko, Noah Talajkowski, Amy Tolbert, Carl Wells Jr., Karlan Welstead and Sarah Paajtaag Yang.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted at Concordia University in Mequon: from Bayside — Gennady Ivanov, nursing; from Brown Deer — Julie Sperstad, master's of personnel administration; from Fox Point — Ahmed Almohsin, master's of information technology; from Glendale — Suzanne Conrad, master's nurse practitioner, Jennifer Huertas, nursing, Kerri Quade, childhood education, Jason Rogers, general business, and Erin Sandleback, master's of counseling foundations; from Mequon — Natalie Hays, occupational therapy, Alexis Lamacchia, biology, Laura Prahl, justice and public policy, April Stolte, master's of occupational therapy, and Michelle Voltolina, master's of business management; from Shorewood — Elizabeth Bordeleau, nursing, and Erin Cull, management of criminal justice; from Thiensville — Ahmed Alsuwayhil, political science, Sheela Borugadda, master's of health care administration, Christina Spink, rehab science; and from Whitefish Bay — Lisa Nelson, master's of professional counsel, and Doyle Sprewer, theological studies.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees, or other degrees as noted, at the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in December: from Fox Point — John Kopetsky, Spanish and political science; from Glendale — Amy Feldmann, nursing; and from Mequon, Mark Harris, communication, and Elise Kubosch, social work.
·Nathaniel Shoener and Jacob Swanson of Whitefish Bay were named to the fall semester dean's list at South Dakota School of Mines & Technology.
· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Iowa: from Bayside — Katherine Brandser and Samuel Norton; from Fox Point — Claire Kopetsky and Brian Kroll; from Mequon — Mallory Croft, Megan Laurel Geschke, Joseph Goris, Kale Cyrier Mason and Josiah Spindler; from Shorewood — Briana Lopez; from Whitefish Bay — John Cavanaugh Comiskey, Andrew Krugler, Alec Monaghan, Mackenzie Norton and Margaret Tietjen.
·Kristin Gosse of Brown Deer made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at Carroll University in Waukesha: from Mequon — Abigail Clausing, Grace Shelstad and Heidi Zell; and from Shorewood — Caitlin Phillips.
· The following students made the fall semester dean's list at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities: from Mequon — Emmaline Mandel, Kaley Pak, Sophomore and Natalie Stein; and from Whitefish Bay — John Fagan, Rebecca Lade and Matthew Traudt.
· The following graduates earned bachelor's degrees at the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minn., in December: from Mequon — Christopher Apfeld, Amy Bauzenberger, Andrea Dolsky, Rachel Morris, Matthew Stern, Richard Thoma, Madeline Vetter and Kevin Duffy; and from Bayside — Madeline Sweeney.
· Air Force Airman Joseph R. Meskimen of Mequon graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San Antonio, Texas.
· Air National Guard Senior Master Sgt. Lisa DiSalvo of Mequon is one of about 120 Navy and Air National Guard medical professionals providing medical, dental and optometry care to residents of Abbeville, La., during exercise "Cajun Care." More than 2,000 people are expected to receive care. A Department of Defense-sponsored program called Innovative Readiness Training, Cajun Care is designed to provide U.S. military medical professionals valuable training as well as provide healthcare options to a medically underserved community. Sullivan is an aerospace medical technician assigned to the 115th Medical Group, Truax Field, Madison, and has 10 years of military service.
Got some good news to share? We want to hear all about it. Send your Celebrations announcements to Celebrations/NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha 53186; or to email@example.com.
- North Shore Celebrations: May 15
- Celebrations: May 1
- Celebrations: April 24
- Celebrations: April 10
- Celebrations: April 3
- Celebrations: March 27
- Celebrations: Feb. 11
- Celebrations: Feb. 6
- Celebrations: Jan. 23
- Celebrations: Jan. 9
- Celebrations: Jan. 2
- Celebrations: Dec. 12
- Celebrations: Dec. 5
- Celebrations: Nov. 28
- Celebrations: Nov. 21
- Celebrations: Nov. 14
- Celebrations: Oct. 31
- Celebrations: Oct. 24
- Celebrations: Oct. 10